Monday, October 4, 2010

One PM

Waiting for my torrent of Sealab2021 to finish (ETA of 1d9h) but I'm keeping myself occupied with the World of Warcraft Test Realm. I didn't go to class today as it's a morning class and it is always so hard to get up. The effort vs reward ratio just isn't in its favour there. Also, if you look to the left side, I made a little logo for DJ Unsound. It's not perfect but it looks pretty cool to me. Got any better designs? Let me know.


Liquid DnB always relaxes me and just makes me think about life. Sounds cliche yes, but it really is true. There is so much music out there I'm afraid I won't ever be able to share all of my favourite tracks! I'm going to keep trying as long as people keep reading here though!


8 comments:

  1. Nice, I liked the first one a lot. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are pretty fuckin cool

    i write music reviews!

    http://darkesthourreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!!
    Supportin !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've liked all of your last posts and this one isn't different. Love your music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see that you're beating inertia today :)

    ReplyDelete